Become an Industry Associate with the Alberta Small Brewers Association
Connect with Alberta’s craft beer industry. As an Industry Associate with ASBA, you receive exclusive benefits including:
- Discounted registration fees on all ASBA events, including the 2020 Alberta Craft Brewing Convention
- Access to the new online platform and discussion forum (launching in 2020)
- Addition of your company into ASBA’s vendor database
- Invitations to industry events where appropriate
- Subscription to the monthly industry newsletter as well as regular updates
- Access to aggregate data on industry
- And more!
Apply before February 6th to be eligible for discounted early registration for the 2020 Alberta Craft Brewing Convention and to receive a reduced rate on exhibitor spaces.
Any business not involved in the direct production of alcoholic beverages is eligible to become an Industry Associate of ASBA.
- Pubs, restaurants, liquor stores, agencies
- Distribution/logistics providers
- Professional service firms
- Equipment/ingredient suppliers
Industry Associate Annual Fees:
- Suppliers (Upstream Service/ Equipment/ Ingredient Providers)
- Annual fee: $500
- Distributors (Restaurants, Pubs, Liquor Stores)
- Annual fee: $100 per location (a maximum of $1,500)
For more information, review the ASBA manual.